18 August 2014 Filed Under: Tips
When you want a great Paris hotel – one that offers you access to all the sights, sounds, and culture the city has to offer – there’s only one place to turn: the 8th arrondissement. When it comes to finding a hotel, Paris’ 8th arrondissement is the Holy Grail. Just a quick walk away from the Champs-Élysées, the Elysée Palace and other popular attractions, everything you need is right at your fingertips in the 8th district.
Are you in need of a hotel? Paris’ 8th arrondissement can offer you access to:
- Shopping – Shops, boutiques and stores line the Avenue des Champs-Élysées, and Printemps and the Galeries Lafayette (two of the country’s biggest shopping centers) are just around the corner. You’ll find clothing, accessories, food, and designer items from all over the world.
- Sightseeing – Visit the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs-Élysées, the Place de la Concorde and even the Elysée Palace, where the current president of France resides.
- Dining – Authentic French restaurants, cafes and bistros are scattered throughout the 8th arrondissement. Grab a croissant for breakfast and stroll along the Seine, stop in for tea at a local café, or get a five-star traditional French meal at any of the area’s restaurants.
- Relaxing – Take a load off in one of the area’s many gardens, parks and plazas, like the Parc Monceau, or go for a stroll on one of the city’s iconic bridges. The Pont Alexandree III, the Pont de l’Alma and the Pont de la Concorde are all popular choices.
- Fun – Looking for activities? The 8th arrondissement has those, too. Stop by the Musée Cernuschi, the Paris Opera, the Pinacothèque art gallery and more.
On the hunt for a French hotel? Paris’ 8th arrondissement is the perfect choice. Contact Hotel Astor Saint Honoré to book your room in the area today!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.