19 June 2014 Filed Under: News
Many people who visit Paris opt to stay in boutique hotels as opposed to big name, corporate hotel chains. Paris boutique hotels are generally privately-owned, smaller, and they simply offer a more luxurious and authentic French experience when compared to other accommodation options. They also tend to offer better customer service and on-site dining options.
There are hundreds of Paris boutique hotels to choose from— so which one should you choose? If you’re looking for the highest quality at the best price, with a convenient location and elegant local charm, Hotel Astor Saint Honoré is the hotel for you.
Why Choose Hotel Astor?
Hotel Astor isn’t like other Paris boutique hotels. It offers a unique balance between elegance and affordability, luxury and comfort, historic character and modern amenities– and you just won’t find other accommodations like it.
Are you looking at Paris boutique hotels for your upcoming trip? Here’s are 7 ways Hotel Astor stands out from the pack:
- Rich in history. Opened more than a century ago in 1905, the Hotel Astor is one of the most elegant historic hotels in the city. Spearheaded by Lord John Jacob Astor IV, owner of the renowned Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York City, the Hotel Astor was – and still is – one of the most majestic facilities in Paris. Much of the original architecture and building elements are still in place today.
- Off the beaten path. Unlike most Paris boutique hotels, Hotel Astor isn’t located on a loud, busy street or cramped, tourist-filled area. It’s nestled in the quaint Saint Honoré area, which is just a short walk away from the Champs-Élysées , the Arc de Triomph, and just about every Paris sight and landmark you’ve always dreamt about visiting.
- Affordable. Thanks to our location, we’re able to offer extremely affordable rates – especially compared to facilities in much busier areas. You can use the funds you save to see more sights and attractions, or even to extend your stay a few days, so you can see even more of what Paris has to offer.
- In the 8th District. Thanks to Hotel Astor’s convenient location in Paris’ 8th District, guests have easy access to the city’s best dining, shopping and entertainment options. Four-star restaurants, authentic French cafes, expansive shopping centers, small boutiques and anything and everything in between are just a quick walk or Metro ride away. You can even catch an opera or ballet performance at the Opéra Bastille.
- Amenities. When it comes to Paris boutique hotels, few offer as many amenities as the Hotel Astor. On site, you’ll find a gym, a business center, free Wi-Fi, laundry services, meeting rooms, shoe shining, an ironing service and more. We can even help coordinate luggage, mail, medical services, baby sitting and any other services you may need on your trip.
- Top-notch dining options. Hotel Astor doesn’t just boast luxurious décor and accommodations— we have four-star dining options on site, too. Visit the Astor Restaurant and grab a bite to eat from renowned chef Nicolas Clavier. You can sit on the terrace and check out the Paris skyline, come in for jazz night and listen to some relaxing tunes, or just grab a drink at our bar.
- Great reviews. Satisfied customers are the biggest marker of a great hotel, and if our online reviews are any proof, Hotel Astor’s guests are as satisfied as they come. We boast a 4-star rating on Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripAdvisor and many other travel sites. Hundreds of guests across the world have raved about our customer service, elegant accommodations and convenient location.
If you’re considering Paris boutique hotels for your upcoming trip, come to Hotel Astor Saint Honoré. With five-star accommodations, luxurious accommodations and a price tag you can afford, there’s no need to look anywhere else.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.